Pages

Purchase my Recipes!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Okay soo I am so excited to be the new Miss Teen Captivating. This title for me is about making a difference. I want to inspire and motivate others. I'll start out by listing some things about myself...I am a GO GETTER. Once I have one goal accomplished, I strive for the next. I love traveling, family, health+fitness, pageants, meeting new people, public speaking, and cooking! My favorite food is oatmeal with a bunch of healthy stuff added into it. I plan on posting a ton of recipes for clean eating. My favorite place I have been is Savannah, Georgia. My favorite holiday is Halloween. My favorite thing to do in my free time is to dance. I just wanted to give some info about myself in this first post!

-Ivy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment