Pages

Purchase my Recipes!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Clean Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Recipe!!!!!! Get in my tummy because you lookin yummy

Woahhhh just made clean Strawberry Banana Cheesecake!!!!!!! Here is the recipe and directions. Time to stuff my face yo.

Ingredients:

Crust- 
1 Cup of Almond Meal
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened Coconut
1 3/4 Tablespoon coconut oil

Directions:
I just mashed everything together in a bowl with my hands, and then pressed it out against the bottom of the pan...I am not into using cooking equipment.

Ingredients:
Filling:
1 Large egg
1 egg white
1 cup of lowfat 1% cottage cheese
3/4 cup of 0% greek yogurt
4 oz Cream Cheese(fat free) you could also use strawberry
1 scoop of Vanilla Cream Whey protein powder
1/2 fl oz of fresh lemon juice
1 cup of blended or pureed Strawberries and bananas
Stevia to taste

Directions:
Put everything into a bowl and mix it well! Pour over the crust on the bottom of the pan. Finally just stick it in the oven! You will want to have it cook at 375 degrees for 30-35 min.Then take it out and let it cool in the fridge for about an hour. I put some extra strawberries and bananas on top for decor because I'M FANCY.

Serving size is 1/10 of the cheesecake:) ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment