Pages

Purchase my Recipes!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Monday, June 10, 2013

My look on healthy fitness prep

Winning a pageant takes major preparation. Any goal in life that you want to achieve does. I eat clean year round. The definition of eating clean is not putting anything man made or processed into your body. I eat whole, organic, real food. My favorite foods are sweet potatoes, peanut butter, dark chocolate, and salmon. Ever since I made the switch to this healthy lifestyle, I have felt so much better. Though I do have the occasional cheat meal every few weeks just to keep me sane! This is an example of what I will be diving into this weekend..maybe ;)
or maybe I will create a clean version! It is 80 percent diet and 20 percent excercise. My workout is weak.. -Run 1 mile -50 sit-ups -50 lunges -50 sqauts. By eating clean, not restricting calories, and doing that weak excercise I lost 20 pounds this year!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment