Pages

Purchase my Recipes!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

First appearance!!! Watching Ohio's Outstanding Teen

Yesterday was my first appearance as Miss Teen Captivating!


 My mom and I traveled up to Mansfield to watch Ohio's Outstanding Teen. This was something new to me because for the most part, all the pageants I've competed in have been USA system pageants. I loved the show, especially the talent competition. I believe I am talentless, so that made it even more impressive for me to watch girls my age do all that! It was so amazing to see such a variety of talents; singing, dancing, playing the harp, and more. It was also great to know some contestants. One of my friends Amelia Hitchens, was awarded first runner-up! I got to see another friend who actually competed with me at Ohio Teen USA, Cecili Weber! It was a great show, and a really fun night.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! =) I can't wait to see you again girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same sister:)<3 It's going to be a great year.

      Delete