Pages

Purchase my Recipes!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sweet patato bun sliders,grilled peaches, and turkey patty!

I've been experimenting alot with making clean buns because I've been craving a good burger, but even the gluten free buns can have added sugars, and other ingredients that aren't "clean". So here is a good recipe that I made up for those who are sweet potato lovers, like myself :)

Ingredients for the bun:
-1 egg
-2 heaping tablespoons of almond flour
-1 whole cooked sweet potato

How to make:
Put everything into  a food processor or blender, then spoon out small bun shaped balls on a frying pan, flatten them down a bit, and cook on medium temp. Make sure you spray down a non-stick substance.

Other:
I put a lean turkey patty, and grilled peach in between.


ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment